|Chairperson:||Professor Tang Wai Lan Gladys|
|Members:||Professor Teresa Kuan|
|Professor Yim Chi Hung Lawrence|
|Professor Lim Song Hwee Note 1|
|Professor James Frankel Note 2|
|Professor David Huddart|
|Professor Wan Chui Ki Maggie|
|Professor Poo Mu Chou Note 3|
|Professor Jeremy Yellen|
|Professor Cheung Yam Leung Lawrence|
|Professor Cheong Wai Ling|
|Professor Saulius Geniusas|
|Professor Kwong Oi Yee Olivia|
|Professor Lai Chi Tim|
|Professor Kristof Van Den Troost|
|Secretary:||Ms. May Wong|
|Undersecretary:||Miss. Kathy Ip|
Terms of reference:
- To look into research policy issues and make appropriate recommendations;
- To create conditions to stimulate quality research;
- To set up and maintain the mechanisms for research project selection and funding;
- To set up and maintain the mechanisms for monitoring the quality of research projects;
- To compile an annual report on research projects at the University;
- To compile an annual report on research projects supported by UGC funds for submission to AAPC and the University Senate and then to the UGC;
- To foster the development of multi-disciplinary research endeavours across faculties, schools and developments; and
- To consider other research related matters as directed by the Vice-Chancellor.
The Panel will serve from 1 August 2020 to 31 July 2022.
Note 1: Professor Lim will serve between 1 to 31 August 2020 and between 1 September 2021 and 31 August 2022.
Note 2: Professor Frankel will serve between 1 September 2020 and 31 August 2021.
Note 3: Professor Poo will serve until 31 July 2021.