The 13th Generative Linguistics in the Old World in Asia (GLOW in Asia XIII) 2022 Online Special will be held, August 4-7 2022, organized by the Department of Linguistics and Modern Languages at The Chinese University of Hong Kong. The conference involves a three-day main session (4-6 August, 2022) and a one-day “Workshop on Workspace, MERGE, and Labelling” (7 August, 2022).
- Professor Caterina Donati, University of Paris
- Professor Ayesha Kidwai, Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Professor Rajesh Bhatt, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Professor Željko Bošković, University of Connecticut
- Professor Mamoru Saito, Notre Dame Seishin University
If you have any questions, please contact the organizing committee by email at email@example.com.