CUHK Faculty of Arts offers two scholarships for international undergraduate students, and one scholarship for outstanding local undergraduate students to attract excellent students worldwide to study in our Faculty.
- Faculty of Arts Scholarship for Outstanding International Students
Amount: HK$240,000 (in 4 yearly installments)
- Faculty of Arts Admissions Scholarship for International Students
Amount: HK$100,000 (in 2 yearly installments)
- Faculty of Arts Admissions Scholarship for JUPAS and Non-JUPAS Students
Students who meet the minimum academic requirements listed below will be eligible for nomination:
- HKDSE - Total score of 29 based on the best 5 subjects^ (Only eligible for students admitted from JUPAS)
- GCE A-Level - 1A* 2A
- IB Diploma - 38 (out of 45)
- SAT/ACT - Total score of 2000 (out of 2400) or Redesigned SAT score of 1350 or total ACT score of 30 and at least 700 each in two SAT subject tests / at least 4 each in two AP subject tests
- Malaysia UEC / STPM - UEC: 5(A1) 3(A2) STPM: 1A 3B
- Taiwan GSAT - 55 out of 60 for the Best 4 subjects including English
^ A total score of 29 is equivalent to an average of 5* in all the best 5 subjects, under the score conversion scale Level 5**=7, Level 5*=6 and so on.
For those qualifications not covered in the list, they will be considered on a case-by-case basis.