Admission Scholarships offered by CUHK ARTS
CUHK Faculty of Arts offers two scholarships for international undergraduate students, and one scholarship for outstanding local undergraduate students to attract excellent students worldwide to study in our Faculty.
- Faculty of Arts Scholarship for Outstanding International Students
Amount: HK$240,000 (in 4 yearly installments)
- Faculty of Arts Admissions Scholarship for International Students
Amount: HK$100,000 (in 2 yearly installments)
- Faculty of Arts Admissions Scholarship for JUPAS and Non-JUPAS Students
Students who meet the minimum academic requirements listed below will be eligible for nomination:
- HKDSE - Total score of 29 based on the best 5 subjects^ (Only eligible for students admitted from JUPAS)
- GCE A-Level - 1A* 2A
- IB Diploma - 38 (out of 45)
- SAT/ACT - Total score of 2000 (out of 2400) or Redesigned SAT score of 1350 or total ACT score of 30 and at least 700 each in two SAT subject tests / at least 4 each in two AP subject tests
- Malaysia UEC / STPM - UEC: 5(A1) 3(A2) STPM: 1A 3B
- Taiwan GSAT - 55 out of 60 for the Best 4 subjects including English
^ A total score of 29 is equivalent to an average of 5* in all the best 5 subjects, under the score conversion scale Level 5**=7, Level 5*=6 and so on.
For those qualifications not covered in the list, they will be considered on a case-by-case basis.